Fraser Valley Consumer Goods and Services - Guys Guide To Holiday Shopping
(NC)-It's a well known fact: most men hate holiday shopping. The staff and readers at RedFlagDeals.com, Canada's largest shopping information and bargain hunting website, have put together a list of tips that will help men everywhere stay sane during the craziest shopping time of the year.
- Plan Your Attack. When shopping, make like a ninja - get in and out before anyone knows you are even there. If you must go to the mall, prepare in advance. You should know what you're looking for, how much it costs, and where to get it before you leave the comfort of your home. When shopping online, shipping times will vary, so expect orders to take at least a week to arrive.
- Tune Out. Bring your MP3 player with you when you go shopping. Your music may not be festive, but at least it won't drive you crazy.
- They have shopping on the Internet now? The third tip is the most obvious: shop online. You'll save money, avoid the crowds, and find multiple gift ideas with the click of a button. Browse your favourite stores online. You'll save a lot of time by comparing price, availability, and reviews of products on the Internet.
- Support the Trend. If you're stuck for ideas, find out what other people are getting your shopping target and get them something that compliments that gift. Is someone getting them skis? Buy them ski goggles and ski wax.
- Wing-Women. Shopping for the ladies in your life? Call your mother, daughter, sister, friend or female coworker and tap into their natural ability. They will know what colours match, which stores suck, what she really wants, and more importantly, what message your gift is really giving her. Wing-Women are helpful when shopping, Wing-Men are not. If guys were good at holiday shopping, you wouldn't be reading this article, would you?